AVV Monitoring report 2021
This monitoring report has been prepared by Stichting OPEN to comply with the reporting obligation arising from the universally binding declaration for discarded electrical and electronic appliances.
This report covers the following topics:
- Stichting OPEN, the organization
- All electrical and electronic equipment placed on the Dutch market
- Collection of discarded electrical and electronic equipment (EEE)
- Results of collection and information provision
- Processing of the EEE
- Results of the EEE processing
- Financing of Stichting OPEN
- The national collection and processing infrastructure concerning approximately 14,810 collection points
- The procurement of collection, transportation, sorting, and processing services
Other relevant publications
This research focuses on how and where Dutch consumers prefer to discard their various types of electrical appliances.
A calculation of the avoided greenhouse gas emissions through the processing of e-waste in 2020 and a comparison with previous years